Umlilo Safaris 2019 Diary
Today its 1 February 2019, and for most full time Outfitters in our industry it’s a stressful period for many reasons.
• generating enough bookings for coming season
• forecasting exchange rates correctly
• choosing wisely which Hunting Shows to attend
• hosting successful, well attended Hunting Presentations
• formulating interesting packages in an extremely competitive environment
2019 is also our 20th Year since we started. Looking back at our amazing journey, the Lord certainly had so much more planned for us than we ever imagined. HIS path for us surpassing our wildest expectations and the current booked hunts for this year underlines exactly that!
We are nearing full capacity already, with adventures leading us far & wide, with only selected open dates for new bookings.
We have hunts booked already all over Southern Africa.
• South Africa (Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, North West, Mpumalanga, Limpopo, Free State)
• Zambia (from the South East, to the Bangweulu Wetlands & into Luangwa Valley)
• Zimbabwe (North West & South East)
To all of you that haven’t decided yet: get in touch soon via phone or email for detailed 2019 offers!
Umlilo Safaris 2018 Hunting Report
- 24 x Hunting Safaris completed in 2018, from 5 days/6 nights to 14 days/15 nights.
- 67 International Guests, successfully hunted almost 700 Animals in 2018.
Our families were blessed with yet another successful and very much so an enjoyable hunting season. New friendships that’s been built with new/1st-time clients, the old friendships strengthened further with returning clients - some of whom returned for their 15th time in 19 years! That’s what Umlilo Safaris is all about and that’s why we love what we do.
Many a time on departure days it’s the tears through smiles that warm our hearts even more!
Thank you to all our valued Guests, and also to our entire Umlilo Safaris Team for your dedication and unselfish input in making 2018 another pinnacle point since we started back in 1999!
Umlilo Safaris, an Outfitter & Professional Hunters, is a family-run third generation concern.
Your hosts, the Dorfling Family, are known for their warm-hearted South African hospitality and are proud to showcase their top hunting destination.